Abbotswood Community Centre Regular Classes
Here is a list of the regular classes that will be hosted at the Community Centre!
DISCLAIMER: This information has been provided by the hirer. Abbotswood Community Association takes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained and is not responsible for the content of external sites.
- Class type – Football tots teaching the FUNdamentals of the sport to both boys & girls aged 1.5-4.5 years
- Time/Day – Thursday’s 9.30-10.15am (term time only)
- Payment – Pay as you go class (£5 per child)
- Contact – www.1sttouchfootball.co.uk – firstname.lastname@example.org – 07917 726120
Mixed Ability, all ages (14 and above) welcome, no prior experience necessary, more than happy to adapt classes and always offer alternatives if a client has an injury or condition we need to be careful of (please contact if you’d like to discuss prior to attending)
Thursdays 11:30am-12:30pm including school holidays, £6 pay as you go
Phone number: 07711 044779
BABYBALLET CHICHESTER AND SOUTH HANTS
Commencing in January 2019 at this lovely new location. Award winning, fun and exciting classes for ages 2 to 4 years – boys and girls. We offer a trial of three lessons for £15.
Saturdays at 10.35 to 11.10 am
The upper school of babyballet Chichester and South Hants. We are offering classes in Ballet and Acro for ages 4 to 7 on Saturdays starting in January 2019. Boys and Girls.
9.00 am – Primary ISTD ballet incorporating International Dance Rewards. A trial of 3 lessons for £15.
9.40 am – Primary Acro incorporating International Dance Rewards. A 45 minute class. Trial of 3 lessons for £18
Autumn Term (term time) Tues 11th September- 4th December (break for 2 weeks half term 16th & 23rd Oct)
9.30-10.30 6-13 months
11.00-12.00 0-6 months
12.30-1.30 0-13 months
Suitable for most health conditions, most fitness levels, most ages. Based on circuits and group exercise with plenty of options. Please ensure you enquire first to ensure you are suitable by calling 07867516669 or email: email@example.com
Class will run on Wednesday evening, from September, at 5.45-6.45pm mainly term time only but any cancelled classes will be advertised to class participants in advance.
I am an exercise GP referral and cardiac specialist with over 10 years experience in the NHS as a cardiac rehabilitation exercise professional and 16 in total within the fitness industry. I work with people who have varying health conditions to help improve quality of life/fitness or other goals. Please contact me for further information we may require your doctors permission.
Contact: Megan Dowell tel: 07867516669 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Indoor cycling classes for all abilities brought into your local communities.
Burn serious calories and get fit riding under the night lights to inspiring music!
If you’re looking for a new challenge with an easy going instructor then this is for you!
Classes are £6.50 booked online or there are monthly packages.
Classes are 6:30pm and 7:30pm 45 minutes Long.
All details and booking at:
Please visit our page on Facebook at:
What have you got to lose!
Contact Martyn on Facebook or email at:
Light UP is a not for profit organisation specialising in drama and performing arts classes for children aged 4 – 16 living in Hampshire. We started in 2014 to ensure more young people had access to the many benefits drama has to offer, at affordable prices. Our classes focus on building confidence, self-esteem and social skills for the stage and for life.
- Standard 1 hour beginners sessions for ages 4-7, 2 hour Company Classes for ages 7-16
- Time/Day – Thursday’s 4:00 – 5:00 for 4-7 and 5:00 – 7:00 for Company Class
- In addition to our weekly classes we also run a variety of holiday and half-term workshops and offer lots of opportunities to get involved
- Payment – Option for monthly or half-termly payments, you choose your preference at time of booking
– Start your child’s fantastic journey into athletic movement, fun structured play based classes for boys and girls age 2-5 years
– Friday’s – age 2-3.5 class 12.45pm – 1.30pm
– Friday’s – age 3.5-5 year class 1.30pm – 2.15pm
Payment: FREE taster
Block bookings of 6 or 12 weeks via the website
£7.25 per 45 minute session
Facebook: Mini Athletics Southampton and Winchester
- Every Friday during term-time:
- 9.50am – Family Bugs (0-4yrs)
- 10.40am – Family Bugs (0-4yrs)
- 11.30am – Baby Bugs (newborn-walking)
- booking website: www.bookwhen.com/musicbugssouthampton-customers
- 4 week courses £28.
- Thursdays at 2pm.
- Bookings can be made via www.re-ener-gise.co.uk or call 07808 173378
Adult’s class (no upper age limits) but if parents want to bring their children (12 plus) parents will need to sign pre-exercise disclaimer on child’s behalf (likewise for any friends they bring – they’ll need parental permission).
Zumba is really for everyone, all abilities – I do not run beginner classes as its so easy to pick up, even for those who claim to have no co-ordination and 20 left feet. If you love dancing you should dance!
Thursdays starting June 7, 7.30 – 8.30pm. Classes run through until first week in August with the of week ending June 22.
Mixed ability Pilates sessions suitable for all ages. £8 per session, run in 6 week blocks with the opportunity to swap a session or carry a session over to the next term if you’re unable to attend one week.
Monday 6-6:55pm (all year except for August when a limited number of one-off sessions will run). Friday 9:30-10:25am (term time only). Booking is essential for all classes as a registration/medical form must be completed prior to your first session.
Class type – Multi-Sensory Adventure Play classes for children 13 month to 4 years
Time/Day – Monday’s 10.00 -11.00am (13 to 22 months), 11.15 to 12.15 (22 months to 4 years) (term time only)
Payment – Termly or half termly (£7.50 per child, half price for siblings)
Contact – www.toddlersense.co.uk/salisbury – email@example.com – 07889 259995
- Ballet ages 3-5 and 9-15
- Jazz ages 9-16
- Tap ages 3-5 & Adult classes
- Wednesdays 4:15pm to 8:30pm during term time
- T: 07709 868 821
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- W: www.testvalleydance.co.uk
- F: www.facebook.com/testvalleydance
– monthly meetings with a programme of speakers and other activities. Very friendly, all women welcome from age 18 to 118! Also social groups, courses, outings and opportunity to take part in County and National WI activities.
– time/day: Second Tuesday each month except August. 7.30 p.m. to about 9.30 p.m.
– payment: Annual subscription, £42 for 2019. Visitors welcome, suggested donation for a visitor – £3 to include refreshments.
– contact: email@example.com
Class not listed? We need your explicit consent to advertise your class on our website. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.